- CHANGED: Updated wget to 1.19.2 (fixing connectivity to some TLS 1.2 servers) - CHANGED: Updated RT-N66U and RT-AC66U SDK to GPL 380_8120's (fixing KRACK in repeater/bridge mode) - CHANGED: Updated openssl to 1.0.2n. - FIXED: allow IA_NA mode downgrade with forced IA_PD (for ISPs with broken IPv6 support) (patch by the MIRon) - FIXED: Trend Micro signature check might randomly fail the RSA validation.
- FIXED: Security issues CVE-2017-15275, CVE-2017-12163 and CVE-2017-12150 (backported to Samba 3.6 and 3.5) - FIXED: Httpd crash when accessing certain webui pages with no connected Ethernet clients - FIXED: DNSFILTER rules would have priority over OPENVPN Client rules (when client has DNS set to Exclusive mode).
- CHANGED: Backported system log page from GPL 382: moved logging settings to it, added option to set a remote syslog server's port, and shown log will auto refresh.
- CHANGED: Re-designed DHCP Lease log page to use the new table API, with sortable fields (defaults to IP sort) - CHANGED: Do not alternate between ntp server from webui and the one hardcoded in nvram - use webui one, unless it's empty - then use the second server set in nvram.
- FIXED: rstats could crash at start time in some situations.
- CHANGED: Reworked Tools - Sysinfo page, dynamic data will refresh itself every 3 seconds, also port ordering will be more consistent, and display based on the new table API from GPL 382.
This means that it shares a common agent, server and web-based console with all other ZENworks 11 products (ZENworks Configuration Management 11, ZENworks Asset Management 11, ZENworks Patch Management 11).
However, the specific capabilities of ZENworks Endpoint Security Management 11 are limited to the managed devices noted here. For more information on the minimum browser requirements, see SAP Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.1 SP3 documentation for Windows and Linux supported platforms.
Coming from Windows (Vista/7), I have a few NTFS formatted Hard Drives. Do I have any options aside from installing Windows via Boot Camp and reformatting? The latest link at time of writing is on that page under "NTFS-3G for Mac OS X 2010.5.22".
You will need to do a bit of hunting to find the free and open source NTFS-3G as opposed to the commercial Tuxera NTFS, which they will quite cheerfully sell you.